Once students and instructor have agreed on a course date, access to homework slides will be granted upon receipt of a check. COST for 5-Day INTRODUCTION TO NEUROSOMA is $1000.00.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: All Students must read, print and sign a Student Copyright Agreement, and print and complete a Registration by Mail Form. Mail the completed forms AND check made out to Tamsin Stewart, to
11 Doris Drive
Ruckersville, VA 22968
- (If paying separately, you may also scan and Email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Richmond Virginia International Airport (RIC)
- Charlottesville, Virginia Airport (CHO)
LOCAL TRAIN SERVICE: Check with Amtrak for service in and out of Charlottesville, VA (CVS)
All hotel room prices listed below are approximate depending on weekend/weekday rates & times of year. We’ll be happy to try to help you connect with other participants in order to share hotel space if desired.
- Best Western, 5920 Seminole Trail, Ruckersville, VA 22968; (866) 715-0006
Holiday Inn, 1901 Emmet St., Charlottesville: 434-977-7700 ($75 to $90 per night) www.holiday-inn.com/cho-universe.
- Marriott Courtyard North, 638 Hillsdale Drive, Charlottesville: 434-973-7100 ($100 to $140 per night) http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/choch
- Hampton Inn, 2035 India Rd, Charlottesville: 434-978-7888 ($90 to $150 per night) www.hampton-inn.com/hi/charlottesville
- Ramada Inn Limited, 2097 Inn Drive, Charlottesville: 434-977-3300 ($100 per night) www.choicehotels.com
- Quality Inn, 1900 Emmet Street (& Holiday Dr.), Charlottesville: 434-971-3746 ($130 per night) www.choicehotels.com
- Or go to Hotel Information Charlottesville
- Sheraton Reston Hotel, 11810 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20191, 703-391-9000 ($75 to $140 per night); (minutes from Washington Dulles Airport ~ IAD) http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=655
- Westin Reston Heights, 11750 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20191, 703-391-9000 http://www.westinreston.com (Right across the street from Sheraton Reston, a newer Sister Hotel, slightly higher prices)
Tamsin Lee Stewart is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.